____________________________________
Anyways, I like this phrase of mine "understand the person, not read the actions". Non verbal language is definitely important, but it could be deceiving. I wish at times I could let go. Let go of everything.
Then I realise, in this world, as all of us are made up of different bits of others, IT is not a surprise that others inherit or has similar traits to myself. Sometimes its good? Because others could fall for her, thus he do not need to fall for me. Bad because who you love, sometimes they fall for the other.
What is love anymore? Is it a beautiful thing? Or some times it is much better off as a Bitter than some thing sweet.
Do you believe in fate?
I am forever struggling with whether being the one to take the step back is better? Or I should really give it a try? I think I am really afraid to take that step. To take that step of "future"
I do not know whether it was from past experience causing this fear? I think I am letting my mind do the decision making rather than letting my heart do the talk. Because my heart is already bleeding to much to feel my numbness anymore.
For other areas of my life I take my chances, at least I will try my best. In love? I am afraid of risking.
I do not have a pair of hands to hold on to when I fall. I do not have the strong shoulders to support me when i fall. I do not have the mental support too.
Who will wipe my tears away when my tears drop?
I think I am really better at leaving footprints in other's life.
At leat my footprints are positive. Now I think, someone else in this world needs it.
I really need to leave Singapore.
Goodbye.